Wednesday, September 25, 2013

That's One Small Step For... Me



Cinelosophy!  Welcome to my first steps into the bold world of blogging as I take my first steps into the bolder world of film.  I decided to create this blog for a couple reasons.  Mainly, I want my friends and family back home to be able to see some of my work from film school; so Mom, Dad, Steph, friends and family - here's where you can do that!  But in addition to that, I want to go deeper into what each project meant to me.  I want to explore my own thought processes, the meaning behind each project and each decision I made, and exactly how I planned to pull it off... and whether I was successful at it or not.  I also will talk about what I learned from each project and how it helped shape me as a better filmmaker.  Finally, I'll just be posting some updates on every-day life I guess.  After all, isn't that what blogs are for?

For those of you on the interwebs who might have just stumbled across my little endeavor here and found yourselves interested, let me briefly introduce myself.  My name is Austin Baur.  I am a sophomore and first-year film student at Florida State University.  I'm 19 years old, a Christian, and love music, basketball, science, and art on top of film.  Hopefully all of this together can make for an interesting little blog. :)

So whether you are a friend or family member just stopping by to see what I'm up to, a real techie trying to pick up a thing or two, or just want to get inside my head (in a totally noncreepy way that is), I hope that you can find something of value here on my blog, Cinelosophy.

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment